CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Last week was fun and exciting! Max and I went with Aunt Sebra and cousins Dezon, Myles, and Selena to the City Museum! It was so fun!! For those who don't know, it's an old building in downtown St. Louis that has been reconstructed into the ultimate play zone! They have taken scrap pieces of all sorts and shaped into hundreds of tunnels and slides! Floors are interconnected it is crazy! Part of it is outside and part inside. The outside part has 2 old airplanes and a bus that hangs over the roof, it's pretty amazing!! Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures, I only got one. If I can get some from Sebra I will load some! There was also yummy hot wings and lots of swimming last week. The Alterra company BBQ was fun, we swam in the river and burried Keith  in the sand. I had a baby leech on my leg and it was yucky!! It's raining today so not much playing will be done but cinnamon rolls are definitely on the schedule! Here are some pictures from some of our adventures so far!


So these were taken on our first visit to the Arch.



These were Max's favorite attractions at the zoo :)


Kyle and I at the Cardinal's game






All of these were taken on our second visit to the Arch when we went to the tip top!




This is me in one of those airplanes I was talking about at the City Museum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment