CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's a Boy!!

Kyle and I are having a baby boy in June! We are so very excited! I am 23 weeks along tomorrow and feeling great. No names picked out yet but the list of possibilities are endless :) We will be in Salt Lake over the summer while Kyle embarks on another Pest Control opportunity. Baby boy will be born in Utah. If anyone knows of a good OB in the Salt Lake area, I would be so grateful!

School is going well. Kyle is doing great in all of his classes and really killing that the 4.0. He made the Dean's List last semester and is on track to keep that honor for this semester. I am enjoying my last semester of undergraduate college and am super excited to graduate in May!! Lots of projects to keep me busy.

Kyle and I were venturing out on some new nature walks and we discovered this...
A big FAT beaver!! It was the first one either one of us had ever seen! This guy was drinking water from the river using a reed as a straw. It was pretty cool! Definitely a memorable experience.

Until next time,
Sam and Kyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment