CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So February was wonderful and stressful. I had a surgical cerclage placed to help keep my baby safe in the womb. March ultrasounds proved that the cerclage was holding and doing its job wonderfully. April ultrasounds also have proven the cerclage is holding but it's the only thing holding. I was put on bed a rest a week and half ago until the baby is born. Baby is due June 7. At our visit with the doctor this week, we found out that baby boy may be joining us very soon!! Still no contractions or signs of preterm labor which is excellent! The doc says they may remove the stitch a week earlier than projected meaning we may have a baby in 3 weeks!! I will be 36 weeks along. As soon as the cerclage is removed, I will most likely go into labor shortly after. I guess time will tell.

Kyle and I are so very excited for this little man to come and join our family! We had a wonderful baby shower two weeks ago put on by Connie and Grandma! It was wonderful! We are so grateful for such wonderful family and friends! Not to mention our little man will have plenty of things to keep him warm and comfortable for awhile!

Everyday my love for this baby boy grows so much stronger! I can not wait until I can hold him in my arms! What a blessing!!

Here is the little guy


Turns out if the baby is born early, I could go to Tricia's wedding!! Which will be so exciting! I'm so proud of her and the decisions she has made! What a great example she is for me!

School will be ending soon, like  in 2.5 weeks! Can't believe it! I will be a college graduate with a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering, FE certified ( and maybe even a Mommy too) in 3 weeks! 5 years can go by so quickly! Seems like just yesterday good ol' Dad was dropping be off in Pocatello for the first time! Ah well, I hear life goes by quicker with children so I guess I better get used to it.

Thank you for all of your support! We love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment