CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lucas Is Here!

The last 9 weeks of my pregnancy were definitely crazy ones. Bed rest for 6 weeks and then waiting for the last 3. I had been dilating for 2 cm a week for the last 3 weeks and the doctor was sure he would come any day. Unfortunately I was not having any contractions what so ever. The doctors had been saying the baby would be coming any day since April 8th when I went on bed rest. It seemed like every day that passed by with no baby made me more and more anxious to finally hold him in my arms. After 31 weeks of patiently waiting and 9 weeks of impatiently waiting, 7 cm dilated with no contractions, and a very concerned doctor, my doctor broke my water on my due date. Immediately contractions started and with in 45 minutes I was at a 10. 1.5 hours later, Baby Boy was finally here!

Lucas Allen Gagnon was born June 7, 3:14 PM, 7 lbs 6.4 oz. He has been such a blessing in our lives!!


He is 2.5 weeks old today, 3 weeks on Friday. He is pretty much the most adorable thing ever! He sleeps in the most handsome positions...
2 weeks old

1 week old

1 day old
 
Kyle and I have no idea why we have been blessed with such a wonderful child but are so grateful for the opportunity. Everyday Lucas gets bigger. His handsome face is maturing from the newborn look way too fast!
 
Fortunately, Kyle and I have been able to spend the summer in Boise surrounded by family. We have had so much support! Thank you to everyone that has been helping out with our new little family! We love you all!!

1 comments:

Jessie H. said...

HE'S SO CUTE!!! Congrats, Sam!

Post a Comment